Tuesday, April 7, 2009

sunny days, sweeping the clouds away...

...on my way to where the air is sweet. these days I feel like I'm smiling so hard my face hurts. I just can NOT get enough of the sunshine. I get so inspired in the warm weather. It's nothing for me to round up all my girls and have 12 hour long photoshoots. (what a slave driver, right? don't worry, my ebv sweethearts are very well taken care of ladies!) we've got some big things coming up this season at ebv: the launch of our new shoppable website, lots of new models, a major advertising blitz in several magazines, and tons and tons of great photos (and hopefully some inspiration) for all of you. stay tuned for a big shop update in a few days featuring all the great pictures we've taken over the last couple of days.
cheers,
savannah

No comments: